社區應用 最新帖子 精華區 社區服務 會員列表 統計排行 銀行
主題 : 英語口語在家中:從起床到出門
camera 離線
級別: 論壇版主
顯示用戶信息 
樓主  發表于: 2015-11-05   

英語口語在家中:從起床到出門

 ●從起床到出門
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,約翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,媽媽。)
鬧鐘響了嗎?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是鬧鐘“響”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
該起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (該起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快點兒起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快點兒起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了嗎?



Are you awake? *get up是動詞,表示“起床”、“起”的動作。awake是形容詞,表示“醒了”、“沒睡”的狀態。
Are you awake? (你醒了嗎?)
I am now. (我剛醒。)
你不舒服嗎?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服嗎?)
No, I'm just tired. (沒有,只是有點兒累。)
睡得好嗎?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪兒啊,幾乎沒睡著。)
能幫我關掉鬧鐘嗎?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“關”,多用于收音機、電視、照明等類的東西。雖然現在有許多東西無需用按鈕開關,但一般也用turn off表示。

Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鐘關了。)
你終于起來了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你終于起來了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我還困著呢!)
今天是個好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是個好天!)
It sure is. (是不錯啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子疊好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意為“折疊”,fold up意為“疊好”、“疊整齊”;futon原本是日文,現在英文中也逐漸使用,意為“被子”。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起來吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼嚕”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。)
Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意為“鋸木頭”,在此用來表示“打呼嚕”。
我做了個可怕的夢。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了個可怕的夢。)
It's all right now. (現在沒事了。)
你一直沒關燈啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某種樣子”、“保持某種狀態”的意思,表達“電燈一直開著”、“發動機一直開著”、“窗戶一直開著”也可以用這種句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。)
我得洗臉了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用,口語中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。
該吃早飯了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我還困著呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我還打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒還沒醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是個夜貓子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不來”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是個夜貓子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜歡早起。)
我是用咖啡來提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了嗎?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳頭了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿紅的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快換衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快換衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,媽媽。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。媽媽再見!)
Study hard. (好好學習啊!)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.

今天我們逃學吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky為俚語“逃學”。
Let's play hooky today! (今天我們逃學吧。)
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out.
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下顛倒了。
It's upside down.
別忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可別忘了扔垃圾!)
I won't. (忘不了!)
今天該你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。
今天你干什么?
What are you doing today?
What are you doing today? (今天你們干嘛?)
We're having a track and field meet. (今天我們開運動會。)
你快點兒,我們該遲到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快點兒,我們該遲到了!)
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快點兒,上學該遲到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快點兒,上學該遲到了。)
What time is it? (現在幾點?)
你鎖門了嗎?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
沒忘了什么東西吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
Aren't you forgetting something? (沒忘了什么東西吧?)
I don't think so. (我想沒有。)
都已經8點了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
I'm late! (我晚了!)
Hurry up! (快點兒吧!)
我得趕緊走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
你今天會回來得晚嗎?
Are you gonna be late today?
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天會回來得晚嗎?)

No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一樣。)
幾點回來?
What time are you coming home?
What time are you coming home? (幾點回來?)
Around seven o'clock. (大概7點左右吧。)
飯盒帶了嗎?
Have you got your lunch box?
Have you got your lunch box? (飯盒帶了嗎?)
Yes, right here. (嗯,帶了。)
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)
Take your umbrella with you. (帶上傘吧!)
出門的時候,可別忘了鎖門。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
描述
快速回復

如果您提交過一次失敗了,可以用”恢復數據”來恢復帖子內容
驗證問題:
3+5=? 正確答案:8
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
      浙江体彩20选5走势图